Drive loyalty and sales in a competitive marketplace
Understand what drives customer engagement
Net Promoter Scores (NPS) are widely used by retailers to determine customer engagement – but not all are the same. While some may provide high level tracking, they frequently don’t include useful drill down capabilities. Symphony EYC’s Net Promoter Score is a proprietary approach that assigns NPS scores to all customers using transactional behavior data. Using it, retailers can more accurately identify each customer’s engagement and granularly understand the drivers behind their engagement so they can make the next right move.
- Identifies Promoters and Detractors – enabling strategies to drive engagement
- Monitors customer engagement weekly
- Enables drill down to individual stores to identify local opportunities
- Provides details of category and departmental impacts
Preference indicators help retailers identify and respond to root causes
Symphony EYC’s Net Promoter Score gives retailers better data to diagnose what is behind changes in engagement. The Net Promoter Score model is augmented with customer identifiers including:
- Price sensitivity – those consistently seeking the low price option
- Promotionally driven – shoppers that come to stores due to promotional activity
- Variety seeking – customers who look for new, innovative product ranges
- Quality Focused – those that value high quality and are willing to pay for it
Since Net Promoter Score includes more customer preference data, retailers have better visibility into engagement for developing strategies to respond to the competitive environment, grow loyalty and boost sales.